Counselling need not only address prevention and repair of mental health concerns of employees. It can also be used to further enhance employee happiness and peace of mind. Learning how to manage the mind appears to be at the heart of therapy as well as general success and happiness in life. Some of the areas addressed in Team Self-Development are:
- How the brain and mind work for application in everyday life.
- What stress is and how to manage it.
- How to identify hidden thoughts, feelings, and beliefs.
- How to form new, more adaptive and constructive beliefs.
- Develop more helpful and harmonious ways of communicating and relating with others.
- How to discover, understand, and manage the different types and layers of emotions.
- Gain new thinking tools and problem-solving techniques to better deal with life's challenges.
- Learn helpful and practical principles to better approach challenges in life with greater happiness and peace of mind.