Online Therapy and Counselling in North Vancouver
If you’re looking for online therapy and counselling in North Vancouver, British Columbia, Wellspring offers a range of services to support your mental health. We provide secure online counselling, so you can get help immediately from the comfort of your own home.
We offer a range of online counselling services, including:
- Online General Counselling: This is for individuals who are experiencing mild to moderate emotional distress. Our general counsellors can provide support and guidance on a range of issues, such as relationship difficulties, anxiety, stress, low self-esteem, and more.
- Online Specialty Counselling: This is for individuals experiencing more severe emotional distress or needing help with specific issues, such as trauma, addiction, eating disorders, grief, and more. Our specialty counsellors have extensive training in specific areas and can provide you with the tailored support you need to heal and recover.
- Online Couples & Marriage Counselling: This is for couples who are experiencing difficulties in their relationship. Our counsellors can help you communicate more effectively, resolve conflict, and build a stronger and more supportive relationship.
If you’re unsure which type of counselling is right for you, our team can help you choose the best option to meet your needs.
Virtual mental health support in North Vancouver
Virtual counselling is becoming more and more popular, as it offers a convenient and accessible way to get support.
Virtual counselling is a great option if you:
- Are unable to leave your home or office for an appointment
- Don’t have access to counselling services in your community
- Live in a remote area
- Have transportation difficulties
- Have childcare concerns
- Work odd hours or shifts
- Experience anxiety or social anxiety
- Prefer not to be seen in person
Whatever your reason for choosing virtual counselling and therapy, Wellspring can provide you with the support you need.
Does Online Therapy Work?
Many studies (1) (2) (3) (4) suggest that online therapy is just as effective – and sometimes actually more helpful – than in-person sessions. A great number of people prefer therapy to be online now. All of the same areas of counselling that are addressed within in-person counselling sessions can be done in online therapy sessions.
Online counselling in North Vancouver and across BC and Canada has never been better or easier. It has become the main avenue for people to get counselling because of the convenience and effectiveness of virtual sessions.
The advantages of online therapy have really come to the forefront in the last couple of years. People have experienced just how effective and convenient virtual counselling can be. Being able to get therapy from the comfort of your own home or workplace, and also saving time and money on fuel and parking costs, are just some of the perks of online therapy.
Wellspring offers secure online counselling services in North Vancouver, across BC, and Canada-wide!
Province or Nationwide Support
If you live in North Vancouver, BC, or are looking for online counselling services in British Columbia or across Canada, we can help.
Our team of counsellors and therapists offers online counselling and therapy to people from all over the country.
So, whether you’re in Toronto, Montreal, Calgary, or any other city or town in Canada, we can connect you with a counsellor who can help.
About Alistair Gordon & The Wellspring Counselling Team
Alistair Gordon is a Registered Clinical Counsellor (RCC) in BC, and also a Canadian Certified Counsellor (CCC), so he can provide online counselling to those living anywhere in BC and across Canada. Alistair is currently in private practice and has been an Adjunct Professor at the University of British Columbia (UBC) where he has taught counselling courses for several years. He is trained in Eye Movement Desensitization & Reprocessing (EMDR Therapy), Cognitive-Behaviour Therapy (CBT), and Emotion-Focused Therapy (EFT).
You can learn more about the Wellspring Counselling team here.
Get Help Today By Scheduling An Online Therapy Session
If you’re ready to get started with online therapy, we encourage you to schedule a session today.
You can book an appointment online here.
We offer flexible scheduling to accommodate your busy life, and can’t wait to help you on your journey to mental wellness.